Sunday, July 18, 2010

How I Spent my Summer Vacation…

IMG_7413 We took a little drive to the Pacific Northwest to spend a little quality time with these smiley folks…

 IMG_7400IMG_7401

Then we found as many small children as we could so we could all enjoy the SuperMall together, because nothing says family togetherness, fun, and good-thinking like a trip to the extra-super SuperMall … IMG_7482 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_7405We got some face time with Uncle Kyle and Aunt Kari’s wonder-pony, Chance, and as a bonus- some quality cousin togetherness at the zoo…

IMG_7433

Kylie got some piggy-back rides from Uncle Jens…

   IMG_7493 IMG_7494

 

 

 

 

And then it was the water fight of the year in Gramma Jan’s backyard, where everyone got points for participation, strategy, and wetness.

Much fun was had.

           The end.

3 comments:

Kristine Robinson said...

We missed Morgan while you were gone. Glad the trip was fun!

kthom said...

Oh what fun we had! Let me reiterate the fact that you are more than welcome to make that quickie drive back up north anytime you feel so inclined!! We love the Goffs and are so glad you all came for a bit! xoxoxo

Stacy said...

I am still in the PNW. I arrived here on the 12th and I am staying until the 26th. Wish I could stay longer...although, it isn't too warm.