Sunday, September 26, 2010

If One is Good…

So, if you find a hot deal on a really great green striped shirt at Old Navy, and your newly-brunette buddy also finds a really great green striped shirt on the clearance rack at Old Navy, what are the odds of you both showing up at the very same place at the very same same time wearing the very same thing?

IMG_7657

The odds are actually very fantastic!!  And if you hurry on over to the Old Navy clearance rack and you have dark hair and big sunglasses and if you were wondering what you would like if you bought this super shirt for yourself, now you know. You’re welcome…

5 comments:

Jen Paris said...

too funny! We're on our way next week!!!! I'll be sure to pick up a shirt before we go. :)

kthom said...

Are you even kidding me? Tell Amber I like the do...it works!

Heather said...

I totally picked up that shirt at my Old Navy here in Chicago. To bad I am blonde & not at Disneyland.

Mindi said...

Well you both look super cute!

Kristine Robinson said...

I adore you and your family! Okay, I said it. I think you guys are AWESOME (pretend I sang it like that red head kid in Diary of a Wimpy Kid - because that's how it sounds in my mind)