Monday, August 4, 2008

Seriously, Kari, this is for Y-O-U

Okay, so these photos are just so darn good-from the lighting, to the shading, to the cropping-I have spent hours, literally hours, photo-shopping to get these ready for prime-time and I must say that the results definitely speak for themselves...
3 Gracious Smilers- Cousins Susan, Harry, and Amy


The Roger B's- Aunt Leslie, Uncle Roger, Deborah Dawn and her Crew...


Uncle Dave, Aunt Carol, and Cousin Sarah...


The Lou crew striking a pose just for me...


Aunt Pat's fam-and for the record, there is no way that Sarah's picture of this group could have turned out better than this one...

Wow, so there you have it! Don't you just feel like you were there? I truly feel like a master artist with such a breath-taking canvas here, simply breath-taking...enjoy!!

5 comments:

kthom said...

See, I knew I didn't need to actually attend the event, I feel like I already have. And yes, Sarah B.'s shot (of what...just Mike?) was in no way better than your sweet shots. How about that for deep. I got the jist, were you in some tucked away cabin? I wanted a picture of jut the igloo full of water. Now THAT would have been the money shot! Thanks for making memories for me through perfectly lit and cropped photographs. Love you to pieces!

kthom said...

JuSt the igloo!

Emily Kern said...

I am so glad you finally have a blog! Your kids are so grown up! Can you believe it?! I look forward to many more perfectly cropped and lit posts in the future.

yennu said...

I just found your blog today. I'm a little slow. Oh what fun the Madsen reunion, we hated to leave the day before =(! Like Kari said the pics capture it and it feels like we were there. My kids are so excited to see a cousin update throughout the month. Happy year round school to you guys.

Cassie Jensen said...

OK, crazy, I know, but you guys have to try this recipe. So, Kari, check in to your email and look for it, or call me with your sister's email and I can forward it to you there in Utah. But I have discovered it is a must try on salad or as a delicious dip with tortilla chips! So enjoy!