Saturday, December 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Little Bro!!

This is the kind of fine photography you get when the family scanner decides not to cooperate...oh well!! Today is December 20th, which means that exactly 34 years ago, I became a big sister to my little brother, Aaron!! What a fun early Christmas present he was that year (actually, I think he was supposed to come about 3 weeks earlier when he was actually DUE-sorry about that, Mom, especially since her first babe was also 3 weeks late-oops...)--Birthdays are fun, brothers are fun...Happy Birthday, Aaron!!

3 comments:

Emily Hyte said...

You look like Kylie! Or I guess Kylie looks like you! Very cute picture!

Kim said...

You look so cute! Brothers are fun, I have one brother, he was always my favorite sibling growing up.

yennu said...

What a fun post. I'm glad you're on the ball. That is a darling picture. Merry Christmas wishes to everyone at the Goff home.