Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Birthday Girl

Happy Happy Birthday to my darling girl, Miss Morgan who is now a 12-year-old lovely lady!! (This is what Morgan looks like at 7:50 am in the "breezy" backyard holding an old window frame--what a super sport!!)...

This is what Miss Morgan looks like with her very own birthday pina colada (virgin, of course) at the restaurant with just mom and dad, oh it is good to be the birthday girl...

This is Miss Morgan (and her cute dad) feeling so stylish in her new brown wedges from Gramma Sharlene and also anticipating one phenomenal club sandwich coming her way at her dream culinary establishment, Iggy's (for the record, everything was very birthday appropriate and delish)...


No, this is not what Morgan looks like, this is what Miss Kendell looks like (I'm sure she was thinking good thoughts about Birthday Girl Morgan) at 9:00am after receiving her Principal's Pride award for great work in 5th grade, and the red pants/ blue shirted blur would be 3-year-old #1 and the blue pants/ red shirted blur would be 3-year-old #2, who, as you can see, were not at all anxious to break free of the Principal's Pride festivities. As it turns out, the white triangle-shaped book stands on the library shelves (that were intended to showcase special holiday books) can also double as super-fun hats for little boys!! I just love learning new things...and I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY BIRTHDAY GIRL, MORGAN!!



6 comments:

Jen Paris said...

I'm soooo excited she's 12!!!! YIPPEE. :)

kthom said...

Oh how we love the birthday girl...especially now that she is TWELVE....are you even kidding me?! Can't wait to see you ALL in "3 WHOLE DAYs" -I love when that line is completely appropriate to use! XOXOOXXO

Alison said...

Happy birthday to Miss Morgan! 12 is a darn good age I say. I like the window frame picture. Is it not cold there though?
I also think it's fun that you took her out to dinner. That sounds like a great tradition.
Thanks for your nice comment on my blog. I got one from Tiffany too. I'm guessing she found me through you somehow? Fun to hear from her!
Have fun with Kari and THREE DAYS! Sisters are the best! =) Love you Kir! xo

Alison said...

I mean, IN three days. =)

The Milner Web Page said...

Happy Birthday, Morgan! What a wonderful age 12 can be! I hope you had a great time out with Mom and Dad.

My Jessica will be 12 in April and I just don't know where the time has flown.

yennu said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Miss Morgan. I'm about two weeks behind these days. I hope you had a great day and I know you just had a great week!!