Saturday, September 19, 2009

He Did/ She Did…

IMG_5188 While Mr. Goff spent a few whirlwind days in our nation’s capitol --most of them in a convention center, some of them seeing the incredible sights and smelling the rather unfortunate smells that come with being in the “close quarters” of the metro, and nearly all of them on his progressively weary feet…

IMG_5525 Mrs. Goff got bold and now our piano is RED!!  It goes, of course in the green front room that magically became that way during one of Mr. Goff’s previous business trips, hmm.  Cael may be as big a fan as his mom is…

9 comments:

Becca said...

GET OUT!!!!!!

I knew you were cool but I didn't know you were THAT cool! Check this out...

http://bluecricketdesign.blogspot.com/2009/06/before-and-aftersit-doesnt-take-lot-of.html

For sure we're "stranger BFF's!"

And did your neighbor Char tell you she and I are the same person!!!! Way funny! We have been exchanging emails for a while now! We blog swapped a few weeks ago. Love that girl!

Take care Kir!

Becca said...

and p.s.... your piano bench rocks!!!

Stacy said...

That looks nice! Way to go!

Kristine Robinson said...

You amaze me - painting a piano? that is very, very cool.

Wendy said...

VERY COOL! You and Char...way to go!

kthom said...

I absolutely...positively....100% LOVE the fabulous color that IS your front room! I'm so impressed, it really turned out fun! Now the question is, does "Riding on a mule" sound better on a red piano?! XO

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Yay! I'm glad you finally got brave enough to paint it! Do you love it?

Jen Paris said...

LOVE it! Looks amazing...where do you find the time?? :)

Alison said...

Wow! Good job with the RED piano! I would be so nervous to do that...It turned out so great!