Monday, January 12, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CURTIS!!


This is what my very precious and handsome firstborn looked like after a few weeks with his new and learning parents...
This is what my still precious and handsome firstborn looked like this very morning, eating his ultimate birthday breakfast--leftover bacon fried rice and wontons from his special request pre-birthday dinner yesterday. He just loves it when I break out the camera, putting out that "more pictures, mom, PLEASE" vibe...



This is my precious and handsome Curtis, being the very fun/ good sport big bro and cousin who totally still brings it when it comes to the Lego table...

What can I say--Curtis is no longer our 1-week overdue, 8 lb. little teensy-tiny, non-sleeping, perpetually starving newborn. He's fun, funny, handsome, only semi-sleepy, still pretty hungry, a great big brother to 3 little sisters and 1 little brother, a great son to his thankful parents. Thanks for coming, Curtis!! We love you!! Happy 14th Birthday!!



5 comments:

The Texas Links said...

Happy Birthday, Curtis! Old enough to dance with girls now, huh? Look out!!

Kim said...

Where does the time go? It seems to pass by quicker the older I get. Hope you had fun times, Birthdays are the best!

kthom said...

Love to you Mr. Curtis. I'm going to go throw up now after reading what you ate for BREAKFAST!!!! Happy Birthday!!!!xoxo

yennu said...

HaPpy, HApPy BiRThDaY CuRtIS! Lucky you to be the oldest cousin and the closest to driving. We hope your day was fantastic and I know you have a great year to come. xoxo

Alison said...

Happy Birthday to Curtis! 14?!! I can't believe how fast time has gone and how BIG he is! Is he really taller than Paul already?

Hope you are all recovered from your fall. I remember falling many a times in Iceburg, I mean Rexburg. Remember walking to church - 10 girls in a row all linking arms in their nice slippy church shoes? Smart. =)