Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Love, Love, Love...



So since it is such a LOVEY kind of week, how about some things that are loved by someone like me, actually exactly me since my name is on the blog? Only 4 things though, because for some odd reason, I can only post 5 photos at a time and I've already used one--whatever...

New curtains!! I love them very much, and I am thrilled that they may even compensate (just a teensy bit??) for the Desitin couch...


This Amy Butler fabric is my all time fave--I love fabric, I love Amy Butler design, I love green, not to mention circles, such a lovable combination...

I had forgotten how much I love avacados!! The Pioneer Woman re-introduced me to this wonderful green delicacy, and when it is combined with fresh homemade pico de gallo, WOW!! It is true love indeed...



And hey, who doesn't love kid creativity? Cael can't get enough of this Wall-E shirt (the long-sleeved version, for those of you playing along at home) and since he has a super-nice and super-fun big sister, Morgan who will do great things for him like make a fantastic Wall-E out of Jenga blocks, it's good times a-plenty!! (My novice blogging skills have just taken a turn for the worse--where did my pic of Cael with the Jenga blocks go? It was just here, and now it is gone, so just use your own mental creativity to come up with a Jenga robot design that you love...)
Hope your week is full of roses that are red and violets that are blue...




2 comments:

kthom said...

Yes, the curtains are superb...nicely done! And I LOVE that pillow (isn't that the fabric that doesn't exist anymore cause if it did I would want some?) We are so similar in our loves....must be my love for you super sista. And WOW to ms. Morgan on the Wall-E art.....she should try that on the sidewalk and take request with a tip jar.

Alison said...

LOVE your curtains, LOVE your green dot pillows and LOVE avacados! Cael is so cute too. Hope you had a wonderful valentines weekend with your family. xo