Wednesday, March 4, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARI!!


So March 5th has always been a very special day--it is the day of birth of my very favorite sister, Kari!!
You say it "car" + "eee"= Kari!!
Look how excited I am here in my parents styling bed at age 4 to be squeezing my smiley lil' sis!!

Kari is a good sport, even when a certain child of hers may have drooled (okay he definitely drooled) chocolate all down her blue shirt...



Kari is a cute mom, who loves her boys even when they may or may not drool...


Kari is a cute wife, who could absolutely double for cruise director Julie McCoy of Love Boat fame when it comes to activity planning, minus the shuffleboard and Promenade Deck...



Kari is a cute sister!! She's fun, witty, clever, deliciously daring in the kitchen, not to mention stylish-- that may stem from the fact that as a toddler with a wide instep, aka "special feet" she HAD to get fantastic shoes at the Stride-Rite store because they were the only game in town when it came to shoeing "special feet." Her red and yellow "ketchup and mustard" shoes (such a clever name that young Aaron and I came up with) were so bold and so great, a super sign of things to come for Kari and her fantastic taste in footwear!!
Hope that your day is so grand and so happy and the best birthday ever!! I so wish I was there to celebrate good times with you!! Thanks for being my favorite sis...HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KARI!!



2 comments:

kthom said...

Oh wow, I can't get over how adorable that little baby is in the first picture! You are too kind and thanks for the fun post to read. Is that lame that I did enjoy reading about myself? Anyhoo, you are MY FAVORITE sister as well and I couldn't have asked for a better friend my entire life! Love YOU!

Alison said...

Happy Birthday to cute Kari! Such a fun sister you have!