Saturday, March 14, 2009

Miss Kylie is 8!!

Great things about being the birthday girl...


--lots of hula dancing in the backyard, with not too much snow...

--little bro and closest thing to a little bro sporting super-gelled mohawks...


--getting to choose the birthday dinner restaurant to go to with just mom and dad (for the record, Rumbi was the top choice for the third year running, they have the best Mac and Cheese according to the birthday girl)...



--getting to smile with mom all day long!! Kylie has always been our happy and smiley little miss. On March 13th, 2001, I had gone in to see my Dr. in the morning. Gramma Sharlene was with the 3 other kiddos while I was at my appointment, and when she found out I would be sent over to the hospital, she told them she would take them to Wendy's for lunch. My 6-year-old, Curtis, asked her, "who's Wendy?". Yes, we've always gotten out a lot...
Happy Birthday, Kylie!! Thanks for coming...



0 comments: