Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Turkeys and Toothpicks...

Good news--if I were a turkey with arms instead of wings, not to mention the super-styling wardrobe, this is exactly what I would look like...

Here is my Kylie--she has been a sweet and thoughtful girl helping me the past 2 days as her mom has fallen prey to a weasley eye allergy. All the years we lived in Washington, nary a vision problem (well, just a little) for me. But ever since we've been in the Beehive State, I have battled some unknown something that makes my eyes (usually just one of them) ultra red, light sensitive, painful, unable to wear contacts--actually unable to be opened at times. It is a bummer, but it usually lasts only a few days once or twice a year, and for that I am extremely grateful!! Anyway, I have been a glasses+sunglasses wearer for the last 2 days and that is always a solid look...

To help me on the road to recovery, Miss Kylie made me this fabulous get-well card with what may be the most fantastic/accurate artist's rendering of my likeness ever--"Me and Toothpick Mom!!"
I've got this girl trained so well, she can totally stay...


0 comments: